10 Best 2×2 Speed Cube Reviews – Reviews & Buying Guide
Speed Cubes, aka Rubik’s Cubes, are one of the top-selling brain teaser puzzles in history. The 3×3 Rubik’s Cube is the standard dimension, but there have been higher and lower dimension versions to customize difficulty. A 2×2 Rubik’s Cube is a simpler variant of the original 1980 model developed by Erno Rubik. Today, we will discuss how to buy the Best 2×2 Speed Cube.
The 2×2 Rubik’s Cubes are the most popular types of Rubik’s Cube after the 3×3 version. A random 2×2 Rubik’s Cube might not have ideal maneuverability. It might wear off faster than you had expected and miss out on other attributes, which will deny you a perfect Rubik’s Cube experience. So, it’s important to do a bit of research to get the Best 2×2 Rubik’s Cube.
The CuberSpeed Dayan TengYum M 2×2 is our supreme pick as the Best 2×2 Rubik’s Cube. We love its stand out offerings and performance.
Read on to find out more about it and the nine other speed cubes we covered.
Best 2×2 Speed Cube: Comparison Table
Best 2×2 Speed Cube Reviews: Our Top 10 Pick
Before we talk about the benchmarks you should look for to buy the Best 2×2 Speed Cube, we would like to present our top ten 2×2 Speed Cube choices. We have compiled this list based on thousands of 2×2 Rubik’s Cube review opinions.
So, let’s find out which items made the cut and which are the Best Rubik’s Cube brands.
1. # D-FantiX Qiyi Qidi S 2×2 Speed Cube
The first item in our list is the D-Fantix Qiyi Qidi S. D-Fantix is one of the most renowned Rubik’s Cube manufacturers in the world. In fact, their products have also made it into international Speed Cubing competitions. So, if you are not familiar with the D-FantiX brand, just ask a fellow Rubik’s Cube enthusiast. We are sure they will speak highly of D-FantiX cubes.
The mindful color scheme accounts for effortless color distinction. Not to mention, it boosts the visual appeal of the item. The frosted surface ensures a scratch-less, lengthy lifespan. For improved low light visibility, the cube exterior boasts a low refractive index. Superior corner cutting is made possible by the optimized circular angle of the unit.
The Qiyi Qidi S is a low-cost choice for anyone looking to work on their cubing skills. Its genuinely tactile look and fluid turning ability make it desirable for all calibers of cubers. Thanks to its high-quality construction, the cube stands the test of time. Furthermore, the cube has no sticker on it. That means you won’t have to worry about the colors fading away.
Its list of offerings includes anti-pop design, lightning-fast cornering, tension adjustability, and excellent corner-cutting. It weighs less than 70 grams, so you will barely notice any strain on your hand despite using it for extensive hours. The cube comes pre-lubricated, so you can put it into action as soon as you unbox it.
- Vibrant Color Scheme: The harmonious arrangement of colors makes the cube very beautiful to look at. Apart from the aesthetics, it makes color distinction easier even in darker environments.
- Frosted Surface: Because of the frosted surface, the cube gains an incredibly high resistance to scratching and fingermarks. So, it always sports a cleaner appearance. It also makes the cube exterior anti-reflective.
- Symmetrical Positioning Technology: D-FantiX has exploited its premium symmetrical positioning technology to give this unit a proper tactile appearance. It also guarantees the simultaneous achievement of perfect elasticity and positioning.
- Suitable for all types of use, ranging from preschool puzzles to competitive practice.
- Bright colors.
- Stickerless design.
- Adjustable turning.
- A tile might come out if you drop it from your hands. However, you can simply put it back in place.
2. # Vdealen 2×2 Cube Stickerless Puzzle Cube
The Vdealen 2×2 cube comes next in our best 2×2 speed cube debate. It’s easy to use and has the key features that any serious speedcuber would desire. So, it’s perfect for all profiles of cubers. Similar to most other cubes, this cube is tensioned and lubed during manufacturing. So, you can start using it immediately after unpacking it.
The intensity with which the tiles turn might catch you by surprise. It might require some getting used to at first, but once you master it, you can pull off some pro-level speedcubing with this item. If you don’t feel comfortable with the default tension, you can customize it by tightening or loosening the tiles with a screwdriver.
Pops and lockups are pretty rare. Most of the reviewers have praised the mobility of the tiles. When we tried out the cube, the tile movement was as smooth as silk. Anyone looking to bring down their solving time would love to practice with this. The corner-cutting is very impressive as well.
Concerned about the safety of the material? The Vdealen 2×2 cube is made of 100% non-toxic ABS plastic. It’s also eco-friendly since it’s fully recyclable. The color scheme is very good-looking, and it’s very distinguishable. The round cross design of the cube makes the colors appear more clearly to the eye.
- Safe & Recyclable Material: The ABS plastic build of the cube makes it remarkably sturdy. It has also been cleared any carcinogenic or other harmful materials. The material is completely recyclable.
- Rounded Internal Corners: Faster corner-cutting means faster tile turning. To achieve this feat, Vdealen designers have slightly rounded the edges of this cube to make it turn faster.
- Two-Color Injection Technology: Vdealen has used two color injection technology to prolong the color brightness of the panels. Even though the panels will have regular skin contact, they won’t fade away anytime soon.
- Durable colors.
- Non-toxic and recyclable ABS material.
- Rounded corners for swift turning.
- Easy tension adjustability.
- Beginners might struggle with its fast tactile turning.
3. # Roxenda Qiyi Qidi W 2×2 Speed Cube
Roxenda specializes in producing top-notch 3D puzzles and other educational toys. Roxenda Qiyi Qidi W is a 2×2 Rubik’s Cube that can be a fun way to exercise your brain tissues. It sports a stunning appearance, but it’s more than mere eye candy. Apart from its posh look, we are pretty impressed with the functionality Roxenda Qiyi Qidi W exhibits.
In terms of weight, the Roxenda Qiyi Qidi W falls in the mid-range category. It weighs around 75 grams, so it won’t tire your hands easily, but it won’t feel too light to control either. With a dimension of 3.5 x 3.11 x 2.28 inches, it’s properly sized for almost everyone. As soon as you take it in your hand, you will be impressed by the cube’s feel and stability.
It has excellent corner-cutting and turning capabilities. The anti-pop design lets you work the cube at incredible speed without having to worry about tiles falling off. Since it’s mostly pop resistant and less lock prone, the Roxenda Qiyi Qidi W can be a magnificent pick to push your speedcubing limits further.
Till now, we have shown our disapproval of sticker-covered cubes. This one comes sticker-laden, but we love the feel of it. The stickers don’t come off easily, and the texture is surprisingly good. Because of the grip comfort, you can expect more control during your speedcubing sessions.
- ABS Construction: Roxenda has gone for premium ABS plastic to make this cube. Therefore, it will last you a lifetime. It’s not just extraordinarily durable; it’s quite easy on the hand as well.
- Hard-To-Pop: When you are speedcubing, you put a lot of pressure on the tiles. In subpar cubes, this makes the tiles pop out. In this unit, however, the tiles stay in place most of the time despite heavy rotation.
- Angle Splicing Technology: For taking your speedcubing endeavors to the next table, the Roxenda Qiyi Qidi W has deployed splicing technology on angular blocks. This subtle touch makes corner cutting easier than ever.
- Great texture.
- Highly durable.
- Angle splicing technology for better corner cutting.
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic material.
- The block transition is not so great in comparison to some of the other products we have reviewed here.
4. # Coogam GAN 249 V2 2×2 Speed Cube
Coogam GAN 249 debuted GAN in the world of 2×2 Speed Cubes and deservingly earned its best place in the best 2×2 Speed Cube consideration. It boasts full-fitted tiles supported by a unique IPG core. That means it will keep up with the intensity of speedcubers who are nearing or at the peak of their capabilities.
What gives it an edge in the best 2×2 Speed Cube race is its ease of control. While the most expert speedcubers will relish its smooth operability, beginner-level users will also enjoy practicing with it. It gives you an irresistible package of speed and control. So, all speedcubers would love to have their hands on it.
The corner cutting performance is as good as you can ask for. You can almost make perfect 45 degree turns, which is inconceivable in many other cubes. While you can’t totally rule out the probability of tiles popping out, it’s extremely unlikely to happen. The matte plastic finish is the highlight of this product, as it provides an exclusive feel.
The dazzling shades contemplate the premium plastic construction. You would know that it’s a prime piece as soon as you lay your eyes on it. To conclude, this is a top-quality cube to buy. It has some impressive design features that make it equally desirable to cubers of all calibers and ages.
- Signature Fitted Tile Design: The Coogam GAN 249 reaps the benefits of GAN’s proprietary full-fitted tile design. It makes a difference by making the tiles more cohesive yet flexible. This minimizes pop, but optimizes speed.
- Honeycomb Contact Surface: The Honeycomb Contact Surface boosts your control over the cube. It substantially prolongs the effectiveness of the lube and keeps your hands comfortable.
- IPG Core: The IPG Core is another trademark GAN feature. It controls the tension of the unit. What makes it so special is its simple tuning process. You can tweak it easily and control the tension with amazing accuracy.
- Unique design.
- Easy to operate.
- Fast transition.
- Some users have complained that the cube broke after a few months of use.
5. # ThinkMax New YJ Moyu Lingpo 2x2x2 Speed Cube
ThinkMax New YJ is a budget option that has a modest price tag but offers the functionality that can rival some of the most expensive cubes on the market. Of course, you can’t expect it to be international tournament-level good, but it’s a good pick to get your speedcubing journey going.
The cube is very fast and has a lovely, polished feel to it. The seamless layering makes for fantastic control. If you are looking for a cube that is less expensive but still performs well, this could be a great one for you. The corner cutting might frustrate you, however, as it might not meet the demands of proficient speedcubers.
Since it’s a cheap model, it won’t be impractical if you think that it might pop easily. But, much to our surprise, it held up pretty well after some high-tempo speedcubing. It might not survive frequent rough treatment, though. That said, you can’t complain even if it does give up after a series of extreme sessions, considering the price.
It’s not necessary to adjust it after taking it out of the box. However, we would advise you to lube it to make the tiles glide more smoothly. Adjusting the tension isn’t much of a burden. A few twists with a screwdriver should do the trick. If you regularly lube the cube, you can hope for it to last a long time.
- ABS Build: It’s fully made of ABS plastic. So, you can expect a decent amount of sturdiness from this unit. It also has a pleasant finish that makes it easier for prolonged speedcubing spells.
- Anti-Pop: While it’s not the most resilient pop-resistant cube you can buy, it puts up a formidable fight. It withstood some intense speedcubing during our evaluation, and we must say that we are convinced!
- Vibrant Color Scheme: The color choice took into account the visibility issue under varying lights. Lively but not blindingly bright-that’s our assessment of ThinkMax New YJ’s color layout.
- Budget friendly.
- Pleasant feel.
- Satisfactory pop resistance.
- Perfect for beginners.
- Many cubers have found the cube to be a bit slower than their expectations. Regular lubing can help with the speed, though.
6. # D-FantiX Carbon Fiber 2×2 Speed Cube
D-FantiX Carbon Fiber 2×2 is high-performance and stylish. On top of that, it comes with the D-FantiX label, one of the most trustworthy names in the world of Rubik’s Cubes. Whether it’s a 3×3 Rubik’s Cube, a 4×4 Rubik’s Cube, a 5×5 Rubik’s Cube, a 6×6 Rubik’s Cube, a 7×7 Rubik’s Cube, or a 2×2 Rubik’s Cube, D-FantiX is always a premium choice.
The cube has a stickered appearance. Now, wait a minute! How can this cube give you a smooth and stable grip if it doesn’t have a sticker-free exterior? This item stands out from other stickered cubes because of its A1 carbon fiber stickers. They facilitate the perfect grip that will not let you realize that you are not touching the actual surface of the cube.
The black stickers give the cube a sleek appearance. However, going full-on black would have been a questionable design choice since it would have limited your vision in low-light scenarios. To tackle this problem, D-FantiX has colored the margins in different shades. It simultaneously adds more to the beauty and practicality of the item.
We found the unit a breeze to tune. Since you can tweak the tension level in the way you want, it would be easier for you to hone your speedcubing mastery with the cube. The excellent cutting skill of this unit is worthy of a special mention. It accounts for smoother turning and plays a vital role in bringing down lockups to a substantial degree.
- Carbon Fiber Stickers: The cube is covered with carbon fiber stickers. While stickers compromise the cubing experience in most cases, these stickers are a glaring exception. They are exquisitely comfortable to handle and improves your controls considerably.
- ABS Material: Underneath the carbon fiber stickers lie an ABS plastic frame. It’s unbelievably robust, so it won’t catch a dent even if you drop it from your hand quite a few times. Also, it will cope with your fierce turnings with no trouble.
- Colored Edges: The colored edges distinguish the panels and make it possible for you to take note of your progress in dim light. In tandem with the black stickers, the colored trims make the cube even more gorgeous.
- Premium carbon fiber sticker for better grip and control.
- Fast corner cutting and smooth movement.
- Stylish appearance.
- Not ideal for cubing in low visibility conditions.
7. # BestCube Qiyi 2×2 Qidi 2x2x2 Speed Cube
BestCube Qiyi Qidi S is another best 2×2 Speed Cube contender that packs a lot of features at a modest price tag. Considering its utility and affordability, we didn’t have to think a lot before throwing it into this conversation. It’s simple, but it’s good enough for honing your skills to the next level.
The enhanced anti-pop technology BestCube has used to build the Qiyi Qidi S will prevent the tiles from falling off when you are busting your speedcubing moves. Besides that, the seamless cornering enables the tiles to move instantaneously. It also reduces the overshooting risks to zero.
The cube also boasts phenomenal corner-cutting characteristics because of its circular angle optimization. The product ships pre-tensioned and pre-lubricated. So, it can operate with utmost fluidity despite months of rigorous use. What makes it even better is the exquisite control you would have because of its favorable texture.
There is no sticker on the surface, which makes the cube more grip-friendly. Speedcubing the Qidi S is more enjoyable due to its perfectly locked layers. Its cohesive build maximizes user control. The colors hit the right brightness level to provide a beautiful look and optimum visibility at the same time.
- Frosted Surface: The sticker-free frosted surface makes the cube very comfortable to handle. It also resists scratching. Therefore, the cube retains its “recently unboxed’’ look after several uses.
- Symmetrical Position Technology: An even layered Rubik’s Cube is best for speedcubing. Using symmetrical position technology, BestCube has made sure the tiles are in proper alignment.
- Circular Angle Optimization: Fast corner cutting is the foundation of speedcubing. Circular Angle Optimization guarantees super fast corner cutting. In the process, you can execute your speedcubing techniques in minimal time.
- Easy to work.
- Scratch-resistant surface.
- Glides seamlessly.
- No stickers.
- Not the best pick if you are looking for a soundless cube. It’s not too loud, but some might find it annoying.
8. # Generic YJ GuanPo Smooth Speed 2×2
Generic YJ GuanPo is another economy pick in our best 2×2 Speed Cube list. It’s a decent buy at a low price point. The size and weight are perfect for adults. It’s a bit heavier, so it would give you a bit more stability. The tiles deal with the turning force well and don’t pop out often. However, children might feel it a bit difficult to master it.
It’s a sticker-less model, which is a relief! Usually, stickers used in such budget cubes are of poor quality. The stickers usually come off, which makes the surface more difficult to handle. This one comes with bare, colored plastic panels that are fairly comfy to grab. It’s a great plus point in our book.
We would rate the performance satisfactory, keeping in mind the price. It’s not competition-grade, but it will be more than good enough to take your first steps as a speedcuber. The corner cutting is not anything out of the ordinary, but it will help your skills to graduate to a higher level.
Essentially, this is a case of ‘’you get what you pay for.’’ That’s not necessarily a bad thing, however. This cube will do no good to those who are at the top of their games, but for aspiring speedcubers, it can be the perfect practice piece. We highly recommend this product as a learning tool for beginners.
- No Stickers: It doesn’t come with cheap stickers. So, there is no risk of half-peeled stickers getting in your way. The surface is convenient to grip and turn. On the other hand, the panels are not susceptible to discoloring.
- ABS Plastic Construction: The manufacturer has used high-quality ABS plastic to make this cube. So, it has an acceptable level of stability that is adequate for beginner to moderate level of speedcubing.
- Anti-Pop: Frequent popping is one of the main drawbacks of cheaper Rubik’s Cubes. This one keeps up with the rotation well, and the tiles don’t fall off easily. Offers enough pop resistance for beginner-level speedcubing.
- Budget pick.
- Sticker-free surface for better grip and appearance.
- Bright color arrangement.
- ABS plastic build.
- Might be a bit heavier for children.
9. # CuberSpeed Dayan TengYun M 2×2
No best 2×2 Speed Cube list would be complete without the CuberSpeed Dayan TengYun M 2×2. Dayan 2×2 cubes were involved in world record solving times. That should help you understand why so many world-class speedcubers choose this as their choice of weapon. This particular version is an upgrade over its hugely successful predecessors.
The Dayan has a reputation for being delicately silent. It operates so smoothly that you can even hear a pin drop when you’re working the cub in full gear. This speed cube blends blistering speed and immaculate control to create a dream cube for any speedcuber. You will become a fan from the moment you touch it.
What makes the Dayan TengYum M 2×2 so fast? The secret lies in the corner design. Because of its wavy ridges, the cube achieves faster corner cutting. The magnetized core also helps. It ensures tactile stability as you put the cube through amazingly brisk movements. These details lift the speedcubing performance of this unit to a higher plane.
Without a shred of doubt, this is one of the best 2×2 Rubik’s Cubes ever made. The ABS frame makes the cube quite long-lasting. You won’t have to worry about stickers slowing you down since there aren’t any. The material meets all health safety standards. Furthermore, it satisfies all environmental safety regulations.
- Magnetized: The Dayan TengYum M 2×2 has a magnetized core that boosts its corner cutting abilities. In doing so, it enhances the smoothness of movement. Also, it makes the unit more stable.
- Wavy Ridges: Instead of flat corners, designers deployed a wavy corner design to reduce the corner angle. This touch of innovation made it possible for the cube to make faster corner cuts.
- ABS Material: Buying this cube is a hefty investment to make. The ABS plastic body, however, guarantees that you won’t have to look for a replacement in the near future. It’s quite heavy-duty and capable of handling enormous stress.
- Magnetized for improved corner cutting and superior stability.
- Quiet operation.
- Professional grade.
- Long lasting color.
- Not as pop resistant as some of the other similarly priced cubes.
10. # CuberSpeed YJ MGC 2X2 M Stickerless Speed Cube
The YJ MGC 2×2 is the predecessor of the YJ MGC 2×2 Elite. As it comes at a cheaper price, you would expect this to be a toned-down edition, which it is to some degree. But, it packs some spectacular characteristics that made us choose it over the Elite one. So, let’s take a closer look at its offerings.
The first thing that would make the case for the YJ MGC 2×2 is its magnetized body. At this price, we weren’t expecting it to have magnetic attributes. The fluidity of movement and speed is nothing short of splendid. It also has the right amount of steadiness that would benefit amateurs and experts alike.
The YJ MGC 2×2 came out in 2018, while the upgraded YJ MGC 2×2 Elite entered the fray two years later. The Elite does have better features, but the price difference doesn’t feel justified when you compare the functionalities between the two. The YJ MGC 2×2 is the ultimate budget pick, in our opinion.
- Magnetized: Its magnetized body gives the cube an edge in multiple factors. It gives better tensile strength, boosts corner cutting, and prevents popping. Overall, it makes the cube a worthwhile investment.
- ABS Material: The ABS structure prolongs the lifespan of the cube significantly. It will not bow down to the excessive demands of a speedcuber. On top of that, it makes for an elegant feel.
- Beautiful Color Scheme: The color assortment in this cube is a treat to the eye. Most reviewers found the color scheme gorgeous. The shades keep the panels noticeable in dim light.
- Excellent price.
- Magnetic frame.
- Beautiful, highly visible color arrangement.
- Effortless tile rotation.
- Corner twists are common.
Best 2×2 Speed Cube Buyer’s Guide
2×2 speed cubes are the simplest forms of speed cubes you can buy. That said, many factors dictate the performance of a 2×2 speed cube. Therefore, you would need to be mindful of these specifics while shopping for the best 2×2 speed cube.
In the following paragraphs, we will talk about everything you need to know to buy the best 2×2 Rubik’s Cube.
Going for well-reputed brands is a safe bet, but the downside is you would have to pay premium prices for their cubes. If budget is not a big concern, then we would suggest cubes made by D-FantiX, CuberSpeed, and Coogam. Other than these, you can opt for less established brands if the customer feedback is promising.
Features & Specifications
- Turning: You can either go for fast turning speedcubes or smooth turning speedcubes. Fast turning ones have less inter-layer friction. So, they can move faster. But, they have higher overshooting risks. Smooth turning ones, on the other hand, gives you more control because of superior friction. However, they are slower.
- Corner Cutting: Corner cutting is the cornerstone of 2×2 speedcubing. The trick is to pick a cube that has a minimal surface area between the cubies. The smaller it is, the superior corner cutting would be. Better corner cutting would allow you to make uninterrupted turns.
- Popping: A cube with poor anti-pop features would hinder your speedcubing since the tiles will keep falling out when you execute some intense moves. Look for a cube that offers a reasonable level of protection against pop-ups.
- Lockups: Lockup refers to the situation when cubies run into each other and get stuck. If this happens often, you can’t expect to improve your speedcubing prowess. Avoid cubes with perfectly square tiles to avoid this problem. Loose tension is also a culprit for this phenomenon.
- Control: Without proper control, you would keep on missing your speedcubing targets. For firmer control, you would need a cube that has adequate tensile strength. Also, the tension should be easily adjustable. Proper lubrication is necessary too for striking a balance between speed and control.
- Catching: The layers getting caught is another nuisance that speedcubers hate to come across. Pre-lubed cubes are less likely to cause catching. Also, make sure the tension adjustment is satisfactory.
- Tension: How tight or loose your cubes would dictate your speed solving performance. Hence, it’s important to choose a cube that comes with satisfactory tension adjustment measures.
- Sticker or Stickerless: Sticker-less cubes would be a more reasonable pick unless the sticker quality improves the grip and handling experience. Without premium models, refrain from buying stickered cubes.
Durability is another important aspect to consider before buying a 2×2 Rubik’s Cube. As we already mentioned, a 2×2 Rubik’s Cube is pretty straightforward in comparison to its 3×3 counterpart, a Megaminx, Pyraminx, Square-1, or a Skewb. But, it still has to face a sizable level of stress. So, you can’t overlook the longevity issue.
Most premium 2×2 cubes are ABS plastic-made. Since ABS is known for its ruggedness, these pieces can withstand a fair amount of abuse. However, the material is not the only factor that defines the durability of a cube. It must also have proper lubrication and tensile strength. Otherwise, the cube will not last long and put up with your expectations.
The ideal size of a speed cube depends on the physical frame of the user. Children or adults with smaller hands would feel comfortable with smaller sizes. People with a bulkier physique would go for larger and heavier cubes. Sounds pretty self-explanatory, right? But, there are some technicalities involved as well.
Some cubers prefer to exploit the swiftness of smaller and lighter cubes. Since these cubes weigh less, they move faster. That’s why you would see some cubers solving cubes that seem smaller compared to their body size. The other extreme is also true. Some choose larger cubes for better balance.
As we discussed in the previous section, the weight of the cube can influence the agility and mastery of a speedcuber. So, you need to make a decision based on your strength when it comes to choosing the right weight. If you feel at home maneuvering heavier cubes, go for those. Otherwise, settle for lighter cubes.
You must not lose sight of the fact that both speed and control are important to become a true speedcubing champion. Trading off one for the other might not be a wise call in the long run. So, be absolutely sure about your decision to choose a lighter or a heavier cube. Should you aim for one of the polarities or settle somewhere in between? It’s totally your call.
Price vs. Quality
Another trade-off you would face is between price and quality. It’s an omnipresent dilemma no matter what you purchase. If you don’t mind spending the money, then it’s not much of a problem for you. That said, there’s no point in throwing away your money if you can get the same utility for a less price.
Some cubes charge exorbitant prices, but they don’t have much to offer compared to some less-priced alternatives. When you are paying high prices for a cube, you must be convinced why you are buying it. It has to have something that others don’t have, like a signature design or substantially higher functionality.
When you are looking for a more cost-effective option, you would need to be sure about the compromises you are willing to make. Even for lower prices, you must expect the cube to have decent corner cutting abilities, tension regulation, resistance to popup and lockup, and longevity. Do enough research to get the best value for your money.
Warranty and Guarantee Policy
For high-priced speed cubes, there should be free replacement options if the product appears broken or it suffers pre-mature damage. Otherwise, avoid buying expensive cubes. Evaluate the warranty and guarantee policy before making any purchases. Go with the brand that promises the best post-purchase service and has a reputation for following it up.
Going over the customer reviews is the easiest way to get a proper preview of the cube you are willing to buy. Learn about the drawbacks, and consider whether or not they work for you. For instance, are you okay with less rotation speed if it gives you better control? The information you can gather here is mostly genuine. So, customer reviews can help you buy the best cube.
We have combined our personal experiences with customer reviews online to come up with this article. The details we have gone through in our Best 2×2 Speed Cube buying guide will make you a better-informed customer. Reading this piece, we believe you would be able to buy as a rational consumer rather than operating on your hunch.
If you want to save yourself the hassle, then you can pick any one of the ten-speed cubes we have featured here. We tried to be considerate of all types of speedcubers while finalizing the list. Therefore, we are confident that you would find the speed cube that matches your style and budget the best here.
The CuberSpeed Dayan TengYum M 2×2 is our ultimate pick. It’s a pro-level cube that distinguished itself with its high-performance magnetized body and ingenious corner cutting prowess.
The YJ MGC 2×2 goes down as our budget pick, which offers some extraordinary features that put it ahead of many higher-priced cubes.